Remember, this is not a get-rich-quick programme, nor is there any guarantee that you will start generating revenue in the 12 weeks. What you can be sure of, is that you will have a registered and fully operating business, complete with a business plan, bank account, branding, marketing strategy, social media accounts and if necessary, a website.
As you can see, there’s a lot of work to do! But that is the nature of business. It takes hard work.
Below is some important information about the BSB. If you have any questions, please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. The Bootcamp runs for 12 weeks.
2. It is fully online.
3. It is an intense programme designed to get you started with your business.
4. The Bootcamp comprises of training, mentorship and practical tasks.
5. It is very practical, with tasks being assigned to you every week.
6. You will have to take responsibility to complete the tasks.
1. You will need to allocate approximately 8 hours per week for the Bootcamp.
2. Of the allocated time, 2 hours will be allocated to a mandatory weekly webinar
3. The remainder 6 hours will be for you to complete your tasks.
1. The webinar will take place weekly.
2. The day of the week will be communicated to you after applying, because it depends on which cohort you will fit into.
3. It will be a maximum 2 hours in duration.
4. The webinar will be structured as follows:
a. Session 1 [30 minutes]: follow up on previous week’s webinar, and questions
b. Session 2 [60 minutes]: Lecture on a new concept
c. Session 3: [30 minutes]: Allocation of tasks, and questions.
– The BSB will teach you how to start a business in one of the following 6 categories:
o Drop Shipping
o Affiliate Marketing
o Content Creation
– If your business idea does not fall into any of these categories, then this Bootcamp is not for you!